At that time, Mountbatten claimed that by advancing the date, he was ensuring that there will be no bloodshed or riot. He was, of course, to be proven wrong, although he later tried to justify is by saying that “wherever colonial rule has ended, there has been bloodshed. That is the price you pay.”
Janasena Party Cheating CPI Party? Janasena, Bahujan Samaj Party and the Left parties are contesting together in these elections. But now differences have crept in between Janasena Party and the CPI. Vijayawada CPI Lok Sabha constituency Candidate Chalasani Ajay Kumar criticized Pawan Kalyan for insulting the CPI. Without saying anything to them, he said, how Janasena can announce of the candidate for Vijayawada?
- Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
- Banks Put TDP MP's Assets on Auction for Defaulting Loans
- Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon