Amaravathi sources have stated that Ace shuttler PV Sindhu assumed office as a Deputy Collector in Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday. The Olympics silver medallist took charge in the state secretariat at Gollapudi here. Meanwhile, when accompanied by her parents, she reached the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) and assumed the charge.
Moreover, she reported to CCLA Chief Commissioner Anil Chandra Punetha and later signed the relevant documents to formally join the service. According to sources Special Chief Secretary (Revenue) Manmohan Singh said in the order that "She will be under probation for a three year period and undergoing service training". Last month, Sindhu was appointed as Group-I officer by the state government.
Earlier Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu had handed over the appointment letter to her on July 29. The state government had asked Sindhu to join duty as the Deputy Collector within 30 days. Although Telangana had also offered her a job, Sindhu accepted the offer of Andhra Pradesh, the native state of her parents.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?