Sources have made a statement that when finding fault with the reportage, which was considered violative of the guidelines of the Election Commission and the Press Council, the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee of the Election Commission has issued notices to Telugu daily Andhra Jyothi.
Sources have stated that the Kurnool district election officer and District Collector S Satyanarayana served notices on Andhra Jyothi over a news report published in its district tabloid on August 7, which the committee considered was violative of Section 127 of the People's Representation Act.
Meanwhile the news was highly biased and could influence the voters, the notice said and added that it could be deemed paid news. Andhra Jyothi was given two days time to give an explanation.
Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl According to sources Chengalpet court on Monday convicted techie Dhasvanth in the rape and murder of seven year old Hasini in Chennai, and also sentenced him to death. Meanwhile the 23 year old had burnt the little girl’s body after he committed the crime in February 2017. Meanwhile according to sources Hasini went missing from the apartment complex she stayed in with her family in Mugalivakkam on February 6, 2017.
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event