Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Tourism Minister and Allagadda MLA Bhuma Akhila Priya, who pledged to quit politics if loses Nandyal by-election, is pulling out all the stops to score a victory in the by-poll that is facilitated after his father and Nandyal sitting MLA Bhuma Nagi Reddy died of cardiac arrest.
Meanwhile considering their family's association with Pawan Kalyan during Praja Rajyam Party Shoba Nagi Reddy and Bhuma Nagi Reddy played crucial role in PRP, Bhuma Akhila Priya wants to meet Pawan to seek his support for her family in the by-poll.
Earlier Bhuma family has maintained close ties with mega family - be it with Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan. While Akhila Priya's mom served as PRP MLA, Nagi Reddy had been senior leader of PRP. According to sources Pawan has very strong affiliation towards Akhila Priya and her sister Mounika who lost both their parents in short time.
In fact, Pawan did mention about his association with Nagi Reddy and Shoba Nagi Reddy in his condolence message. And it it is learnt that Pawan also is very unhappy over YSR Congress Party's verbal attack on Chandrababu and Bhuma sisters. Roja's recent comments on Akhila Priya's dress said to have not gone well with Pawan along with many others.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name