With just 15 days left the mini battle in Nandyal by-elections, the ruling Telugu Desam Party is turning no leaves left seeking their support from all sections of people to ensure the victory of its nominated candidate Bhuma Brahmanand Reddy,from the Bhuma family, nephew of late MLA Bhuma Nagi Reddy.In that agenda, Nagi Reddy’s daughter and the youngest Tourism Minister Bhuma Akhila Priya have planned to meet power star and active and Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan to seek his back support for her cousin.
Jana SenaPawan on the other day that he would come to a decision on his support to the candidates in Nandyal in a couple of days. But till as of now he has not come out with any such statement.
All of us know Pawan Kalyan good relations with the Bhuma family and Bhuma Akhila wants to use it this time.This will definitely favor TDP.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name