The Congress’ Kabil Sibal raised this issue about two different sized 5oo rupee notes.He called it as the biggest scam of BJP.
Trinamool Congress and the Janata Dal (United), created a ruckus over the printing 500 and 2000-rupee notes in two different sizes, calling it the “biggest scam of this century”.Congress members started Slogan-shouting against BJP.Finance minister Arun Jaitley pinpointed the opposition party has been raising “frivolous” issues without giving prior notices to stall Zero Hour proceedings.
JD(U)’s Sharad Yadav, who actually sided with the opposition and showed in hand the two enlarged copies of differently sized 500 rupee notes. Yadav said it is a shame and no country other than India in the world has different sized currency notes. “One is big, the other one is small,” he said.Jaitely the finance and defense minister said the size issue cannot be taken up directly as it is and the members have to give separate notice.
Pramod Tiwari (Cong) said notice has been given prior, to which Kurien said the chairman will examine them.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha