Sources from Andhra Pradesh have reported that CM Chandrababu Naidu seems to have taken Opposition leader Jagan's personal comments to his heart. Meanwhile when responding to Jagan's statement to shoot Chandrababu publicly, Chandrababu has turned emotional on Tuesdayin two hour long interaction with media in AP Secretariat.
Meanwhile Naidu blamed then Opposition Leader YS Rajasekhar Reddy and accused of him for 'playing' role in Alipiri incident. According to various media reports, Chandrababu alleged that YS Rajasekhar Reddy had connection with organized criminal Gangi Reddy who is one of the accused in the Alipiri blast incident. He reportedly alleged that Rajasekhar Reddy had feared of Gangi Reddy that he would reveal his (YSR) name during interrogation and joined protest against the Alipiri incident.
Further Chandrababu also accused Rajasekhar Reddy of maintaining 'relation' with Gani Reddy even after becoming Chief Minister and how YSR went to Gangi Reddy's village to meet him. Currently these shocking revelations of Chandrababu have been the hot topic in political circles. After 14 years, Chandrababu has opened upon Alipiri blast and his fresh allegation of YSR's connection to the blast is expected to trigger major controversy in current day politics.
Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl According to sources Chengalpet court on Monday convicted techie Dhasvanth in the rape and murder of seven year old Hasini in Chennai, and also sentenced him to death. Meanwhile the 23 year old had burnt the little girl’s body after he committed the crime in February 2017. Meanwhile according to sources Hasini went missing from the apartment complex she stayed in with her family in Mugalivakkam on February 6, 2017.
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!
- Amrapali, Warangal Collector is married to Policeman
- Indian American Math teacher saved many lives at Florida shooting
- Plane ATR-72 crashed with 66 passengers in Southern Iran
- Second woman made allegations of an affair with Donald Trump
- Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event