Hyderabad sources have stated that Telangana Minister for Transport P. Mahendar Reddy directed the officials to make linking of owner's Aadhaar number compulsory for the vehicle registration and transfer.
Sources have made a statement that the minister held a meeting on Wednesday with the transport department officials, where he asked them to take steps to make the state accident-free.
Meanwhile Reddy stated that "There are about 95 lakh vehicles in the state. There is large number of transfers of vehicles. Make Aadhar compulsory for vehicle registration and transfers so that the vehicles can be tracked properly". Telangana government had taken this new step to eradicate vehicle theft and lets us wait and watch for further instructions about it.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name