Sources have stated that the Nampally Court has pronounced nine accused in the famous 2006 human bomb attack case on the Begumpet Task Force office as not guilty for want of evidence. The court stuck off the case as the prosecution could not show evidence of their involvement in the attack.
Earlier on October 16, 2006, a Jehadi exploded himself in the Task Force office killing homeguard Satyanarayana. Constable Venkata Rao suffered critical injuries. According to sources the investigation team found that a Bangladeshi national identified as Dawood was the human bomb. As many as 20 persons were identified as being involved in the attack, but the charge sheet could be filed only against 10 persons. Of them, Dawood is already dead. On Thursday, the court has struck off the case for want of evidence.
Meanwhile the defense lawyer expressed happiness at the verdict and said that the future course of action would soon be decided. Further he said some of the accused had spent 11 years in prison. Most of the accused are either from West Bengal and Hyderabad's Malakpet.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha