Sources have made a statement that with fear of defeat stalking it, the ruling TDP is resorting misuse of the official machinery and is using money and muscle power in Nandyal, the YSRCP alleged. Meanwhile the party said though Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has been unleashing a false propaganda, the people of Nandyal will defeat him as ballot is more powerful than any bullet, the party asserted.
Furthermore senior YSRCP leader Tammineni Sitaram said Chandrababu Naidu has been trying all the tricks to distort the democratic process to win the Nandyal by-poll. "Entire cabinet and a big contingent of MLAs have fanned out in Nandyal to appease the voters in contravention of the election code of conduct.
Tammineni said "The publicity blitz that our candidate Shilpa Mohan Reddy’s nomination was rejected shows how scared they are of the by-poll and their certain defeat. The misuse of official machinery has come to the fore on many occasions right from the day the election schedule was announced".
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name