According to sources a crude bomb and a letter warning of revenge for the killing of Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Abu Dujana was recovered from the Amritsar- bound Akal Takth Express near Amethi. The recovery of the bomb comes at a time when security forces are maintaining a tight vigil ahead of Independence Day.
Sources have stated that the Government Railway Police (GRP) stopped the train at Akbarganj Railway Station after it received information about a bomb on the train. The train was going to Amritsar from Kolkata and was stopped after the GRP, Charbagh in Lucknow, got the information. Meanwhile during checking a 'sutli bomb' (crude bomb) was found in a packet with two lighters and a letter in the bathroom of an AC coach train.
Moreover the bomb has been sent for forensic examination and the matter is being investigated. Furthermore Dujana, who belonged to Pakistan, was Lashkar-e-Taiba's divisional commander in South Kashmir. He was among the top 10 terrorists identified by the Indian Army in Jammu and Kashmir. He was killed in an encounter with security forces on August 1.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha