Thiruvananthapuram sources have stated that the Kerala government today said 420 people died and over 22 lakh persons were affected by various kinds of fever in the state since January. Meanwhile the Health Minister KK Shylaja informed the state Assembly that of the total deaths due to fever, 74 people died due to H1N1 and 24 persons to dengue.
Meanwhile when replying to a notice seeking adjournment motion by Congress led UDF opposition over the issue and she said climate change and unprecedented variations in temperature level were among reasons that caused the fever to spread. She added that besides H1N1 and dengue, rat fever and cholera have also been reported in the state. A cholera death was reported in Pathanamthitta district and three cholera cases had been detected among migrant laborers in Kozhikode.
Moreover the Opposition leader Mr. Ramesh Chennithala alleged that the government had failed to take up any pre-monsoon sanitation drive and that led to the spurt in fever cases in the state. He said if necessary, the state should seek the assistance of medical experts from the Centre to tackle the situation.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name