Nearly 8 lakh bogus voters are expected to be axed from the voter's list in Hyderabad in an exercise taken up by GHMC and Election Commission of India. This is due to cases like death and duplication. The inspecting officer will physically check if the voter is present, dead, shifted or bogus.
But then this exercise has upset a few elected representatives, as it will decrease their vote bank. Some opposition leaders say it is aimed at removing the votes of the Opposition Parties to ensure TRS is strengthened in the Capital Area.
Special focus is also on those voters who have votes in Hyderabad as well as their native places in Seema Andhra. Until now, some of them are exercising their votes in both the areas. Linking Aadhar to Voter Id Cards will help to weed out those votes.
Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea Beijing sources have reported that state media said on Tuesday following a phone call between the two leaders that Chinese president Xi Jinping told his US counterpart Donald Trump that there have been "positive changes" on the Korean peninsula.
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!