Vizagapatinam sources have stated that a 10-year-old girl from Vizag scaled Mount Stok Kangri, one of the highest Himalayan peaks earlier this week. According to sources, Kaamya Karthikeyan is the youngest mountaineer to achieve this feat. Mount Stok Kangri at 20,187 ft is usually trekked by advanced mountaineers.
Sources have stated that the girl achieved the feat three days before she celebrated her birthday which falls on Monday. Her father S Karthikeyan said, “They have reached the base camp at 5 pm after 19 hours of toil. Kaamya walked to the dining tent and picked up a Sudoku book. Even when she reached the summit at 9.45am after 12 hours of walking through the night, her only reaction was and it has been a long day'."
Her father said that Kaamya was introduced to the Himalayas and trekking at Vaishnodevi in Jammu. The parents are very much excited and feel proud of their daughter. Stay tuned for more updates
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name