Chennai sources have stated that in a suspected case of suicide, the body of a 25 year old software engineer was found hanging from the ceiling of a room in a private lodge here on Friday.
Sources have stated that the deceased was identified as Aravind Kumar, employed with a software company at Thoraipakkam. The management of the lodge alerted police after an employee noticed the body hanging in the room on Thursday night. No suicide note was found and the body was sent for post-mortem and later handed over to his family.
The police have rushed to the spot and are making
investigations with the hotel management and staffs. It is not known for what
purpose the incident had happened. The news was informed to the boy’s parents
by the hotel management.
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha