Kannur sources have stated that to keep the heat on the Left government in Kerala over killings of BJP and RSS workers, the BJP will hold a "mega road show" after Onam to be attended by top leaders including President Amit Shah and Chief Ministers of BJP-ruled states. Sources have stated that after the killing of RSS office-bearer E Rajesh on July 29 in Thiruvananthapuram, the BJP has stepped up its attack on the Left Front government, accusing it of escalating political violence in the state aimed at crushing the BJP and RSS.
The road show will begin from Kannur and proceed to Thiruvananthapuram early next month. A BJP Leader told "After Onam, our Kerala President Kummanam Rajashekaran will begin a 460-km 'Padyatra' from Kannur, probably on September 8, that will culminate at Thiruvananthapuram after covering 10 districts".
Accordingly the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which has just one member in the 140-seat Kerala assembly, is also planning to take up the issue of political killings with the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) as well as the ST and SC Commissions. Meanwhile the CPI-M also alleges that the RSS and BJP are more involved in violence in Kerala but pretend to be the victims.
Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage Islamabad sources have stated that for the first time in the history of Pakistan, transgender will be part of a team of boy scouts being sent to Saudi Arabia to serve as volunteers during 2018 Haj pilgrimage. IPC Sindh Boys Scouts Commissioner Atif Amin Husain was quoted "Efforts for sending transgender youth to Saudi Arabia to serve as Khuddamul Hujjaj (volunteers during the annual Haj) are underway".
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image