According to sources his first major crackdown on government officers, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Thursday ordered the suspension of 11 officers and transfer of seven others in Maharajganj district. Sources said he acted against these officers, on charges of dereliction of duty, after receiving feedback from local BJP leaders, members of the Hindu Yuva Vahini (HYV), and the general public.
Meanwhile according to a press release issued by the state government, Adityanath directed for suspension of Puranderpur police station officer (SO) Vinod Kumar Rao, SO of Pharenda police station Chandresh Yadav, SDMs Vikram Singh and Girish Chandra Srivastava, BDO Sanjay Srivastava, account officer in basic education department Ravi Singh, district agriculture officer Mohammad Mujammil, PWD executive engineer V N Ojha and casualty medical officer in the district hospital Dr Shailesh Kumar Singh.
Yogi Adityanath further said that police staff in towns bordering Nepal had been involved in extortion and there were also reports of misbehavior with tourists, which was “maligning” the image of the state. He directed the IG and circle officers to keep vigil on bordering areas and take action against staff involved in illegal acts.
Transgender part of a team of boy scouts being sent to 2018 Haj pilgrimage Islamabad sources have stated that for the first time in the history of Pakistan, transgender will be part of a team of boy scouts being sent to Saudi Arabia to serve as volunteers during 2018 Haj pilgrimage. IPC Sindh Boys Scouts Commissioner Atif Amin Husain was quoted "Efforts for sending transgender youth to Saudi Arabia to serve as Khuddamul Hujjaj (volunteers during the annual Haj) are underway".
- Large fire damaged Jokhang temple in holiest & sensitive site in Tibet
- Fortune 500 companies's CEO'S to participate in Global IT Event
- How much money Trump received from the National Rifle Association for Florida gun shooting?
- Who will win Russian Presidential Election?
- Will Chandrababu get financial help from Modi?
- Chiranjeevi kick started a fresh debate in Telugu states' politics
- Famous Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux breaks up!
- Mukesh Ambani plans to establish his business in AP
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image