Kathmandu sources have stated that at least 36 people were killed and 12 others missing in floods and landslides triggered by incessant rainfall in several districts across Nepal. Meanwhile according to the Ministry of Home Affairs, seven persons were killed in Sunsari district in southern Nepal. Four persons were killed in Sindhuli, four each in Jhapa and Sindhuli districts, three each in Banke, Morang and Panchthar districts and the rest others in different districts.
Sources have stated that hundreds of families have been displaced in the floods and landslides across the country. Meanwhile, Nepal Cabinet held an emergency meeting during which Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba ordered the local district administrations to intensify the rescue and release activities.
According to sources, Nepalese Home Minister Janardan Sharma said that all
the security agencies will be mobilised in an integrated manner for carrying
out the rescue operations. Jhapa, Morang Sunsari, Sapttari, Siraha, Sarlahi,
Rautahat, Banke, Bardiya and Dang districts were the worst affected by flood.
Hundreds of houses have been submerged in Morang. Currently Biratnagar airport
has been closed after flood water gushed into the airport area.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name