Hyderabad sources have stated that the state consumer forum has fined Rs50,000 on Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited for delivering damaged goods to a customer who ordered furniture online through Godrej & Boyce website. Meanwhile according to the complainant, Chandra Shekar Kallakuracha, a resident of Gachibowli has ordered Rs3,48,896 worth furniture for his new home.
Sources have stated that the furniture was delivered after a few months by the company technician. When he opened the parcel, they found damaged items inside it and some of the product's parts were also missing. Meanwhile after seeing the damaged items, Shekar has put a mail to the company for the furniture replacement.
But the company refused to replace the products, it also sent a mail to
the complainant that the product was delivered on time and there was no
deficiency of services. Moreover after hearing the arguments from both the
parties, the forum directed the Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing company to pay
a compensation of Rs50,000 to Chandrasekhar along with the complaint cost of Rs
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name