Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that ever since political strategist Prashant Kishor was introduced in YSRCP's plenary; the growing popularity for him in the party has not gone well with many YSRCP leaders. Accordingly although Jagan clarified that he would be limited to devising a strategy and advising Jagan, many YSRCP leaders suspected that Prashant would give feedback to Jagan against them costing them their jobs (seats) in the upcoming general elections.
Sources have stated that even as Prashant's topic continue to stir up hornet's nest in the party, Deputy Chief Minister KE Krishnamurthy made some interesting comments the other day which are expected to create more furor in the party.
Earlier KE Krishnamurthy stated that Prashant has serious differences with
YSRCP cadre and is contemplating to say 'bid adieu' to Jagan, YSRCP.
Krishamurthy indicated that Prashant is unhappy over Jagan's 'behaviour' too.
He said that Prashant left to Delhi away from YSRCP.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name