Sources from Andhra Pradesh have made a statement that YS Sharmila, daughter of YS Rajasekhar Reddy, who played significant role in YSRCP when YS Jagan was in jail in DA case, has been missing in action. It was stated that at a time, political temperatures in AP soared high amidst Nandyal by-election, Sharmila's absence has been giving rise to several rumors, speculations.
Sources have stated that the strong talk that is doing rounds in political circles is that Opposition leader and YSRCP president Jagan Reddy has asked his sister to stay away from the political campaign. Earlier it is buzzed that Sharmila was asked not to take party in the ongoing campaign and has been asked to stay at home instead. It is learnt that Jagan has told Sharmila to maintain distance from the active politics even in 2019 general elections. Apparently, Jagan doesn't want another 'power centre' in YSRCP.
Meanwhile it was stated that this is not first time such rumors popped
up. Earlier too such rumors did rounds. YS Sharmila was denied ticket in 2014
general elections. Moreover after the party's failure in 2014 polls, Sharmila
was made in charge of the party's Telangana unit. Later that was also dropped.
Presently, Sharmila has been confined to home.
KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul According to sources a delegation led by IT, Industries and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao held a series of meetings in Daegu Metropolitan City, South Korea on Monday. Daegu is also known as "Textile City" and is home to several textile, fashion and high-tech industries. Moreover the team also met Youngone Corporation Chairman Kihuk Sung whose company had recently announced a USD 300 million investment in Kakatiya Textile Park.
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name