According to sources in a most shocking and tragic incident, more than 30 children died since Thursday, currently the death toll raised to 63, due to lack of oxygen supply at Baba Raghav Das Medical college in Gorakhpur, allegations say that a private contractor stopped supplying oxygen cylinders as the government run hospital failed to pay the dues of about Rs 70 lakh.
According to sources the UP government however denied these allegations and said that these patients died of various medical illnesses, but not due to lack of oxygen supply, as they claim to have made alternate arrangements for the same.
Further an investigation was ordered into the deaths and according to
police superintendent, 21 children died due to shortage of oxygen. Pushpa
Sales, the firm that provided oxygen reminded about the due and contract that
promises arrears will not be more than 10 lakhs. Sources have stated that the
company stopped supplying oxygen from beginning of this month and the reserve
supplies lasted on August 10, when the children died.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?