Mumbai sources have stated that a 46-year-old Aarav Appukuttan, who was once a woman, is all set to marry Sukanyeah Krishna, who was once a man. Sources have stated that the duo met in Mumbai who underwent a gender reassignment surgery in the same hospital. Aarav who hails from Kerala says that once he overheard Sukanyeah talking to her family over the phone and came to know that she too hails from Kerala.
Later, he started a conversation in Malayalam which led to exchange their mobile numbers. Subsequently, the duo chatted and realized that a lot of similarities were there between them. They soon fell in love and decided to take their relationship ahead through marriage.
However, things weren’t easy for both of them in their childhood as they had challenges with gender identity disorder and in disclosing with their respective families. Meanwhile Dr Sanjay Pandey, who operated them, said that the people with gender identity disorder are absolutely normal but they find themselves trapped in a body which makes them emotionally and psychologically tough.
Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP New Delhi sources stated that as per reports one BSP MLA, Anil Singh, has already cross-voted for BJP taking it closer to its target. Meanwhile the country's most populous state sends 31 MPs to the 245 member Rajya Sabha, and the BJP, which won a massive victory in the 2017 Assembly elections, is yet to get a lion's share of these.
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison
- Will BJP increase its tally in the upper house of Parliament?
- BJP strength in Rajya Sabha is likely to grow by 12 seats to 70 MPs
- Chandrababu Naidu speaking Lies on Polavaram