Bengaluru sources have stated that Technocrat Vishal Sikka, who logged out of software major Infosys on Thursday after quitting as its first non-founder CEO on August 18, denied joining the US IT major Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Sikka told in a video interview that "Reports of him joining HPE are false. Someone is trying keenly to put him in a box".
He remarked in the light of reports that Infosys Founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had written to his advisers that "Sikka was more a CTO (Chief Technology Officer) material than a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) material. Terming the return of Nandan Nilekani as Infosys' Board Chairman an excellent idea, Sikka said the latter was an extraordinary leader and an iconic man.
Moreover after accepting Sikka's resignation as CEO, the Infosys Board
appointed him as the Executive Vice-Chairman on the same day (August 18) till
the new CEO took over by March 31, 2018 and elevated Chief Operating Officer
(COO) U.B. Pravin Rao as the interim CEO and Managing Director (MD). He pointed
that "He wanted to leave Infosys altogether after resigning as CEO last
week, but the Board had insisted his stay on for the sake of continuity".
Jagan & Pawan challenged moving a no-confidence motion against NDA government According to sources the Central Ministry for Home has called for a meeting with chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh on 23rd February to discuss on reorganization act implementations, Vishakhapatnam railway zone, budged deficit, steel plant in Kadapa, Dugarajapatnam port and bifurcation of schedule IX and X institutions. Meanwhile the ministry also invited state principal secretary of finance and other officials to attend this meeting with a comprehensive report in this regard.
- Maldives President imposed state of emergency on February 5 for 15 days
- Scamster Nirav Modi's firms raided last year
- Actor Kamal Hassan unveils his party flag, name and will hoist the party flag today
- Saudi Arabian government comes to the help of women!
- Sidharamaiah's direct attack on Modi!!
- Arumbakkam Chain snatcher nabbed by cops!!
- Getting the View Button in Google Image Search - Here's what you need to do!
- Apple released updates for watchOS, tvOS, and macOS to stop the crash
- Did Schools showed PM Modi's speech to students preparing for exams?
- Nirav Modi pens to PNB for spoiling his brand
- Investors & big industrialists only proved UP is not poor
- Human like robot favorite actor is SRK
- Bangkok court awarded paternity rights to a Japanese man for his work
- Is Trump eldest son visiting India to help sell luxury apartments?
- KFC shuts some restaurants in UK