According to sources Tinder wore the crown as the top money-making app at the App Store, according to rankings posted online by market data firm App Annie on Friday. Meanwhile Tinder, which made its debut five years ago, lets people swipe left or right on, profiles to indicate those that they like as possible date partners.
Moreover the dating application's ascension to the top came quickly after it announced this week the worldwide roll-out of a new 'Gold' service with features including the ability of subscribers to see who out there has 'liked' them. Accordingly Tinder Gold was described in a blog post as a 'members-only service, offering our most exclusive features: Passport, Rewind, Unlimited Likes, five Super Likes per day' and more.
Tinder said Tinder Gold made its debut at $4.99 a month, and was to be
available on Android-powered smart phones in a month or so. Meanwhile Tinder
introduced a 'Plus' subscription service in 2015 that freed users of a daily
cap on the number of 'swipes,' and has pursued ad revenue. Further Tinder,
owned by a Match Group subsidiary of IAC/InterActiveCorp, boasts some 50
million users and is reported to be valued at several billion dollars.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat