The craziest US President Donald Trump today all of a sudden scrapped an Obama-era amnesty programme according to which it granted work permits to immigrants who were settled in the US for a long period and they are the ones who arrived in the country illegally as children.This scrapping move is likely to impact 800,000 undocumented workers according to the current data.It almost includes more than 7,000 Indian-Americans.
"I am here today to announce officially that the old programme known as DACA (Deferred Action for Children Arrival) that was launched under the Barack Obama Administration is being rescinded," US Attorney General Jeff Sessions mentioned these statements in the press meet.
The DACA deactivate announcement, which was anticipated for the past few days, has attracted many protests from across the country.Hundreds of protesters roared and gathered outside the White House as an act of protest against Trump. Defending the scrapping move, Trump said that to have a lawful system of immigration that serves the national interest in the first priority, one cannot admit any individual who would like to come here.
President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha Puri sources reported that President Ram Nath Kovind paid obeisance to the deities at Shree Jagannath Temple here and sought blessings amid tight security. According to sources Kovind, who is on his maiden visit to Odisha after becoming President, was welcomed at the Singhdwar, the Lion's Gate of the 12th century shrine, by Gajapati King of Puri Dibyasingha Deb and senior servitors.
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision