Sources have stated that Hurricane Irma made landfall at 8:10 am at Cudjoe Key, Florida, as a Category 4 storm packing maximum sustained winds of 130mph. Meanwhile the National Hurricane Center said the eye of Hurricane Irma slammed into the Florida Keys as the calamitous storm snapped palm trees and threatened to devastate much of the state.
According to sources the mammoth cyclone is hurling 130 winds but even more dangerous may be the storm surges. The National Hurricane Center said that Southwestern coastal cities from Cape Sable and Captiva could see walls of water up to 15 feet and this is a life-threatening situation.
Meanwhile, John Hines did not evacuate and stayed in his home in Key West
that “It’s going from crappy to worse. All the interior doors are starting to
rattle now, sounds like someone is knocking on the front door,” he said. “The
winds are picking up. It’s only going to get worse as it gets closer.”Almost
the entire state of Florida is under a hurricane warning affecting at least 36 million
people, with concerns of catastrophic gales, torrential rain and deadly storm
ICICI Bank chief said GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5% Sources from Davos have stated that top banker Chanda Kochhar said that the Indian economy is seeing broad- based improvement across all sectors and should clock 7% growth in the second half of the current fiscal. Meanwhile she was here to participate in the World Economic Forum's (WEF) annual meeting, to be addressed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and other world leaders, the ICICI Bank chief said the full fiscal GDP growth for 2017-18 should also be in excess of 6.5%.
- PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?