Telangana sources have made a statement that upon successfully undergoing the eye surgery recently, Telangana CM KCR was flooded with get well soon wishes by many. Sources have stated that of all the wishes the CM received, the message sent by Telangana TDP leader Revanth Reddy has stood special and gone viral.
Meanwhile Revanth Reddy took to Facebook to wish KCR on the successful operation. Well, the message wasn't devoid of his trademark satire. 'He hopes you can clearly see the predicaments of Telangana people at least now as you have rectified your eye,' is the punch line which came as a bonus with the congratulatory message.
Moreover he implied that the CM had been ignoring
the public issues thus far. Furthermore it was stated that this satiric
post and the attached poster have gone viral on social media.
Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song? According to sources from Ratlam school in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam was allegedly vandalised by members of Shri Rajput Karni Sena after students performed on the song 'Ghoomar' from Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmaavat.' Meanwhile the incident was reported from Saint Paul's Convent School here, where students from grades one to five performed to the song during their annual day function.
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots
- Why Private bus and Car owners haven't registered their names with Labor Department?
- Tughlaq Editor asks will BJP join hands with Rajinikanth
- Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency war!!
- Google's new app helps to determine key features of user's face!!!!
- Sri Lanka re imposes liquor ban for women!!
- What will happen when Doctors and Software Specialists enters Politics?
- Fresh plea made by Chandrababu Naidu for construction of Metro Rail Projects
- Fly at 99 offer from Air Asia!!
- Flight passengers rescued after near death experience!!
- Gujarat CM announced that ban on 'Padmavati' continues despite the change of name
- KCR announced financial aid to farmers irrespective of their social or economic status
- Britain's first woman Sikh Member of Parliament (MP) elevated to Shadow Cabinet