New Delhi sources have reported that the Congress party vice-president Rahul Gandhi has admitted that he was ready to be the Prime Minister candidate of his party in 2019 elections. Meanwhile, when addressing students at University of California's Berkeley, Gandhi said that he was absolutely ready to be the Congress' PM candidate for the 2019 elections. He added "The decision is something the Congress party should make. If the responsibility is vested in him, he is ready to take it".
Moreover on the accusation that he is the result of dynasty politics, Rahul Gandhi amused the audience saying Akhilesh Yadav, Stalin, Abhishek Bachchan, the children of Ambani etc. are all dynasts. He added "It’s just the way India functions. The real question is if that person is a capable or not".
Moreover when asked
about the introspection done by the Congress leadership following the party's
biggest loss in the last election, the Gandhi scion admitted that a certain
arrogance had crept into the party and he took responsibility for a couple of
years of lost opportunities since 2012. Mr. Gandhi will travel to Los Angeles
and Washington DC before his final address in New York, where he will address
NRIs in New York City's Marriot Hotel.
Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!! Japanese transport ministry has revealed that India and Japan are working together on key component supply , and are devising plans for getting the equipment for designing of Bullet Trains as a part of Make in India campaign of PM Modi. Last September, an agreement was made between the 2 countries for bullet train project with the main clauses being promotion of ‘Make in India’ and Technology Transfer to establish manufacturing units, generating job opportunities.
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!