According to sources people's CM Chandrababu Naidu has made an appeal to people to "give votes" as his Kuli (wage) for his work for the state. Stating that he has been working for the people all around the day and night except during his sleep, Naidu urged people to vote to TDP in the next coming general elections. Meanwhile Naidu also asked his party workers and Dwacra (Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas) women to ensure 80 per cent of people vote to TDP in the 2019 polls.
Sources have stated that the TDP supreme has launched the flagship program 'Intinta TDP' which will be conducted across the state for 50 days (starting from Monday) where the party workers would take the party agenda into public.
Meanwhile, a special
app has been designed especially for this program. If anyone requests for
pension or ration card, their details along with the photo of their house would
be uploaded in the app. He stated that anyone who would like to serve
people could join TDP and asked leaders from other political parties to join
TDP to serve people and not waste their time there.
Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!! Japanese transport ministry has revealed that India and Japan are working together on key component supply , and are devising plans for getting the equipment for designing of Bullet Trains as a part of Make in India campaign of PM Modi. Last September, an agreement was made between the 2 countries for bullet train project with the main clauses being promotion of ‘Make in India’ and Technology Transfer to establish manufacturing units, generating job opportunities.
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!