Global software giant Infosys on Tuesday said it has planned to open a new technology and innovation hub at the place Raleigh in US' North Carolina state.This opening is mainly done to hire 2,000 Americans in the next four years.
"The new technology hub, which will open in early 2018, is expected have an initial capacity to house 500 American workers.The first batch of 500 will be hired and the remaining will be hired within the next two years that is by 2021," said the company in a statement here.
This fresh hiring in North Carolina is the effect of the company's May 2 announcement to recruit a total 10,000 Americans by setting up four technology such hubs across the US by 2021to focus on new innovations.The hiring of native Americans is seen as an impact of US President Donald Trump's executive order on H1-B visas which was passed in April.
Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!! Japanese transport ministry has revealed that India and Japan are working together on key component supply , and are devising plans for getting the equipment for designing of Bullet Trains as a part of Make in India campaign of PM Modi. Last September, an agreement was made between the 2 countries for bullet train project with the main clauses being promotion of ‘Make in India’ and Technology Transfer to establish manufacturing units, generating job opportunities.
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!
- Donald Trump unveiled the winners of his much-touted "Fake News Awards"
- Expert revealed: First human frozen after death could be brought in ten years
- Jauhar Kshatriya Manch women threatened to perform jauhar or mass self-immolation for release of Padmaavat
- TDP leader Motkupalli Narasimhulu triggered a controversy that Telangana unit of the party should merge with the TRS
- Telangana's starup initiative is a unique partnership between IIT Hyderbad, ISB and Nalsar
- Prakash Raj said that a person who supports killing cannot be a Hindu
- Kamal Hassan says celebration of Dravidian all across South India will end discrimination
- SC stayed the ban on Bollywood period drama, Padmaavat in six states
- Apple announced new campus as technical support for customers
- Will India buy Israel's anti-tank spike missiles?
- Ambulance 102 service is for transporting Pregnant Women & Infants
- "Will you clean up even my ***?" BJP Vs Prakashraj - The War Intensifies!!
- Trump proves his excellence in intelligence test!!
- Forget WhatsApp - This App works even without Internet to send messages!