Hyderabad sources have made a statement that burglars had attempted a vain bid to loot a State Bank of India (SBI) branch at Hydernagar under Kukatpally police limits. Sources have stated that unidentified men broke open shutter lock of the bank on Tuesday night and gained entry into it.
However, they failed to open the lockers inside the bank. According to sources it was stated that by the time, a security alarm rang and the thieves fled the place.
Earlier on Wednesday, the bank staff came to the
office only to see the shutters open. They alerted the police and lodged a
complaint. Currently the police are searching CCTV footage to nab the
offenders. Meanwhile a case has been registered in this regard.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?