Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, his wife Akie Abe and their delegates were treated and honored well on Wednesday.they were treated with pure vegetarian delight for dinner that was hosted by PM, Narendra Modi.
Modi, who hails from his homeland Gujarat, is a strict vegetarian.He himself took personal attention amidst his tight schedule to choose the dinner menu for his esteemed guests.
Modi’s personal choice of venue end at the popular Agashiye (Terrace) of city’s boutique heritage hotel — House of Mangaldas Giridhardas, a textile czar from Ahmedabad in yesteryears.House of MG to be on the safer side had also kept a couple of Japanese dishes — Sushi and Tempura
However, dishes served at the Gujarati fare were undoubtedly lip smacking and yummy
16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen According to sources Kerala police questioned Sunitha, 16 year old where her close relative Athira had been taking her for past few months. Sunitha said to a women police officer after consistent and persistent prodding that she was under sexual abuse for over a longer period y many men including policemen.
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots