Panicked parents rushed to a popular private school in Dasarahalli yesterday, where a four-year-old kid was allegedly sexually assaulted by a security guard.
As situation explained was unclear, angry parents demanded crystal clear clarity from the school management. “Our children are also studying here. We need to know if the assault incident happened or not so that it gives us the confidence to trust the school,” the parents demanded. To convince the kindled parents the school authorities allowed the parents to view the CCTV footage along with police officers and the father of the child.
“The footage showed the normal movement of the child from the time she entered the school in the morning, till she left. Nothing seems odd,” said one parent. Another doubtful parent, however, said, “It can be made clear only if we check previous days footages too”.. “The child is not feeling well, has fever and the mother is very panicked. The child told the mother that ‘the security guard uncle is bad’. The mother is not sure if sexual assault happened or not and the family is also waiting for the medical reports,” D’Souza said.
16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen According to sources Kerala police questioned Sunitha, 16 year old where her close relative Athira had been taking her for past few months. Sunitha said to a women police officer after consistent and persistent prodding that she was under sexual abuse for over a longer period y many men including policemen.
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?
- Which Network's plan is the best?? Airtel or Reliance Jio
- New bus fare kick-starts for Hyderabad and Warangal depots