Sources from Hyderabad have made a statement that Tollywood actress and animal welfare activist Akkineni Amala was spotted sweeping a road at Janapriya West City in Miyapur on Friday. Their step in participating in this event had made many stun on seeing their action.
Sources have stated that the actress took to streets as a part of the Swachh Bharat campaign along with the Serilingampally MLA A. Gandhi. According to sources the later distributed Glouses and Jackets for the GHMC sanitation workers.
Meanwhile besides sweeping the road, the founder of
Blue Cross also repaired the potholes in the colony. This new step will be a
pathway for the Hyderabad city people to keep the city clean and tidy.
Kamal ready to announce his Political party's name by February Chennai sources have reported that Actor Kamal Hassan will announce his political party's name on February 21 at Tamilnadu's Ramanathapuram and begin a state wide tour the same day. Accordingly the tour will be held in phases. He will begin the journey from Ramanathapuram which is his hometown and later will visit people from the districts of Madurai, Dindigul and Sivagangai.
- Pattadar Passbooks to be issued in all TS from March 11
- 16 year girl subjected to prolonged sexual abuse by many men, including policemen
- India Today Opinion poll says Rajinikanth party gets 33 seats
- Donald Trump's Hair loss drug linked to depression and dysfunction
- Why Chandrababu Naidu shocked many officials by saying sorry?
- Inter caste Marriage? Even Parents don't have the Rights to question - Supreme Court issues new Order
- Chicago boy's kindness to homeless man!!
- China blocks centralized trading Cryptocurrencies!
- Budget 2018: IT Slab cut from 30 to 25%!
- Actor Suriya appreciated YS Jagan's Padayatra
- Trump pushed Xi to increase economic and political pressure on North Korea
- KT Rama Rao with his adviser been to Seoul
- Moshe invites youngest 26/11 survivor back to India
- Why Karni Sena damaged a school for playing Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat song?
- Do you know how to file a complaint from college when sexual harassment is made?