Anantapur sources have revealed that the ruling TDP MP from Anantapur Lok Sabha constituency JC Diwakar Reddy had announced that he is going to resign for his post as he failed to serve the people. Meanwhile in a surprise move, the senior leader and a seasoned legislator announced his decision at a press conference here.
According to sources the reason stated for his drastic move is his failure to serve the people of his constituency but he put the blame on his own party leaders who are working against him. He said he is not able to construct roads or provide drinking water to people. Diwakar Reddy said he will submit his resignation letter to the Lok Sabha Speaker in a day or two.
Furthermore though he said it is his final decision,
Diwakar Reddy, however, said if the government responds in a positive way to
support him in the fulfillment of his promises to the people, he may reconsider
it. Moreover when asked about his political future, he said he will continue in
politics, but evaded the question of quitting the party.
PM Narendra Modi spoke about recent Supreme Court judges' rebellion, GST, demonetization & Congress New Delhi sources have reported that in his first comments on the judicial crisis, Modi on Sunday said the government and political parties must stay out of it while expressing confidence that the judiciary will sit together to find a solution to its problems. Meanwhile he also said the Indian judiciary has a bright history and is full of very capable people.
- Scientists developed ultrathin electronic skin tattoos with hand gestures
- Share of TN government hospitals under the insurance scheme increased from 35.7% to 41.9%
- Bawana fire tragedy triggered a political blame game through social websites
- Anant Kumar Hegde plunged into another major firestorm with his controversy remark
- ISRO focuses on developing a reusable launch vehicle involving new technologies & Scramjet engine
- More Rickshaws ply in Vijayawada to cover short distance
- A chief minister's order to paint the town saffron!
- Pawan Kalyan begins Political Yatra with devotion!
- TRAI recommends Mobile usage in flight journeys!
- An appeal against the release of Raja and Kanimozhi!
- Modi's answers to the hug criticism!!
- Tamilnadu CM said people should tolerate the hike in bus fares
- Will women become safe after this new rule by Delhi Court?
- Has Trump made America great again after his one year in office?
- GHMC fined a Star Hotel for using unstamped meat