Sources have stated that Kamal Hassan's interest to become the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu out in the open, his political aspiration is almost confirmed save the formation of a party officially. Meant on the other hand, it is touted that Superstar Rajinikanth will also take the political plunge after the completion of his shoot for 'Kaala'.
Meanwhile popular Tamil actress and the national spokesperson for the Congress party, Kushboo Sundar has declared that she will not join Kamal's or Rajinikanth's party no matter what. The actress also said that she will not move away from the congress party, even if her political career is at stake.
Kushboo says "Kamal Hassan has already met
with the Chief Minister of Kerala and the Chief Minister of Delhi has visited
him. She is a friend to Kamal Hassan for about thirty years and is proud of the
fact that a Chief Minister himself has voluntarily visited him at his
residence". Kushboo also said that it was Kamal's individual choice to
form or join a party.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison