Bengaluru sources have made a statement that the officials of the Income Tax Department are conducting raids on several properties belonging to former Karnataka chief minister SM Krishna's son-in-law. Meanwhile according to the report the raids are being conducted on the premises of Krishna's son-in-law and owner of Café Coffee Day, VG Siddhartha in Bengaluru.
According to sources the raids are being carried out over 20 locations in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chennai and Chikmagalur. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the raids from the Income Tax Department as yet. Meanwhile VG Siddhartha is the owner of several firms including the famous Coffee Day, Way to Wealth Group, Serai Group etc.
Further the IT raids on properties owned by
Siddhartha comes several months after SM Krishna a veteran Congress politician
for over four decades joined the BJP in March this year. Accordingly SM Krishna, apart from being the former Chief Minister of Karnataka, has also
been the External Affairs Minister in the UPA government as well as the
Governor of Maharashtra.
YSR Congress gave notice for no-trust motion as SCS not granted to AP New Delhi sources have stated that the YSR Congress Party will pitch for taking up their notice of no-confidence motion against the Modi government when the Lok Sabha meets today amid no signs of a let-up in the deadlock in its proceedings. Meanwhile Y V Subba Reddy of the YSR Congress has written to the Lok Sabha secretariat to put his notice for the motion in the revised list of business for today.
- US told Pakistan to do more against Taliban & other terror groups operating
- Rahul says Modi is not fighting corruption, Modi is corruption
- AirAsia Flight returned to Bengaluru instead of landing in Chennai
- Controversial actress cites Modi as role model for Women!
- A Dog makes a plane to take diversion!
- 53 years old rapes 90 year old!!
- Southern states join hands against Modi!!
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?