Rains have suddenly started to lash out the state of Tamil Nadu and right now persistent drizzle takes over Chennai and its surrounding areas. The Weather forecast predicts that this rainfall will continue for another two days as a depression is formed in Southern part of Andhra Pradesh.
As it's raining without interruption, there has been hectic traffic in Chennai. Despite the schools have been closed for Quarterly exam holidays, we can see lots of vehicles on the road. A 106mm rainfall has been recorded in Erode and 26mm rainfall in Gopichettipalayam.
The entire town of Salem has been submerged in darkness as electricity has been cut off due to heavy rains. Similarly, Vellore, Thirupathur districts also faced some persistent rainfall and this has made the farmers in the surrounding areas quite happy.
Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP New Delhi sources stated that as per reports one BSP MLA, Anil Singh, has already cross-voted for BJP taking it closer to its target. Meanwhile the country's most populous state sends 31 MPs to the 245 member Rajya Sabha, and the BJP, which won a massive victory in the 2017 Assembly elections, is yet to get a lion's share of these.
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison
- Will BJP increase its tally in the upper house of Parliament?
- BJP strength in Rajya Sabha is likely to grow by 12 seats to 70 MPs
- Chandrababu Naidu speaking Lies on Polavaram