USA President Donald Trump has banned 8 Countries immigrants to enter the USA from October 18th. Donald Trump after becoming the Nation's new President took various measures to counterattack the terrorism and terrorists.
One such measure is to ban tourists from 8 countries. This includes Nations like Korea, Iran, etc. Even though various cases have been filed to withdraw this order, none of the cases went against Trump's order and no one even opposed it.
So, right now this order will be regulated from October 18th and after that, even Tourist Visas will be canceled. Korea, Venezuela, Iran, Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Chat are the countries which cannot enter the USA. The Officials from this country alone will be permitted for Official visits!
Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians According to sources from Washington Mr. Manafort paid over €2m ($2.5m; £1.8m) to the ex-politicians, and so he has maintained his innocence in the face of Mr. Mueller's investigations. Meanwhile Mr. Trump's ex-deputy campaign manager, Rick Gates, has admitted conspiracy and lying to investigators in a plea deal.
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha