For past few days, all eyes are on actor Kamal Haasan as he consistently speaks about starting a new Political party and quitting cinema. Few ADMK ministers even commented that as Kamal Haasan's recent movies are failing and as he lacks chances, he is trying to poke his nose into politics.
But Kamal Haasan never responded to any of those comments or criticisms. In this case, as a minister asked if he quit cinema all of a sudden, what is going to be the fate of his two pending movies and Kamal Haasan has answered it finally.
He said, "I will definitely complete the shooting of both 'Vishwaroopam 2' and 'Sabash Naidu'. If I leave those two movies at stake and jump into politics, the persons who trusted me and invested Crores will face huge losses. So, I will complete all the works and then only I will enter politics. But once I entered politics, I will never turn back to cinema. It's tough to sail in two boats at the same time."
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article