As we all know, this is the Holy week of Navratri and everyone would be busy with all those Poojas and worships. We also face the heat with some cheap publicity morons who provoke religious sentiments. As we all would be aware, a Delhi University Assistant Professor posted on his Facebook status against Goddess Durga.
He posted, "Durga is the very much sexy prostitute in the Indian mythology." It's obvious that he did it for cheap publicity and quick fame. But so far, no stern action has been taken against his filthy and atrocious remark which has deeply hurt against the Hindu Sentiments.
Even though student organizations like Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad and The National Democratic Teachers Front (NDTF) filed a complaint against him, so far he is not even suspended! However, the controversial post has been removed immediately from the Facebook. As he is still not suspended, an association has requested students to boycott all his classes and force the management to do so.
Bill Gates says super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts of tax New York sources have stated that Microsoft founder and billionaire Bill Gates has said that he should pay more in taxes and that the government should require other super-wealthy people like him to contribute "significantly higher" amounts. Gates said "He needs to pay higher taxes and has paid more taxes, over $10 billion, than anyone else, but the government should require the people in his position to pay significantly higher taxes".
- US President Donald Trump slammed Oprah Winfrey as "very insecure"
- Rotomac Pen owner indulged in Rs. 800 crore fraud cases
- Mexico rocked by a 6.1 magnitude earthquake for the second time in three day
- Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka
- Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system