Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the 'YSR Kutumbam' program launched by the YSR Congress party has been receiving overwhelming response from people in Andhra Pradesh. In the last 16 days, 45.36 lakh people have joined the family thanks to the efforts of over 4 lakh party workers in the state.
According to sources the booth level party workers' training camps launched on September 2 by party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy are also getting good response. Meanwhile in the campaign launched as part of the YSR family program, the party workers are also explaining the people the welfare schemes like old age pension, Arogyasri and fee reimbursement put in place by farmer Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
Moreover the Navaratnalu (nine assurances) announced by YS Jagan are the
centre of attraction in the campaign.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument