Ranchi sources have reported that in a major goof-up, the State Bank of India (SBI) has credited Rs100 crore to a construction company, which was allocated for mid-day meal in schools in Jharkhand. According to sources the money remained in the account of Construction Company between August 5 and September 19. The gaffe surfaced after the education ministry asked the bank to release the amount.
Meanwhile so far, SBI has recovered Rs70 crore and efforts are on to retrieve the remaining amount. Furthermore SBI deputy general manager (Ranchi zone) DK Panda said that the deputy manager with SBI’s Hatia branch has been suspended for the mistake.
Panda said "We also reached the CBI unit in
Ranchi and got a formal complaint lodged. After the amount got credited to the
construction company’s account, it was rerouted to around seven or eight other
accounts of the company".
Do you need job in Indian Railways- Free Coaching by Telangana Govt Hyderabad sources stated that the minorities Welfare Department through Telangana State Minorities Study Circle is arranging free coaching for RRB Group D Recruitment at Hyderabad District to Minorities candidates of Telangana State for which applications are invited from eligible candidates from 23-03-208 and last date for receiving of application is 05-04-2018.
- No Captains will attend the Opening ceremony of IPL 2018 - Here's why!
- The businessmen who robbed banks - APHERALD Exclusive
- Model jumps from 6th floor to escape rape and murder!
- Sasikala reveals what happened to Jayalalitha - Mystery revealed?
- AIADMK party will not support no-confidence motion against BJP Government
- US President Trump 71, slammed 70 year old Clinton
- Death of world's last male northern white rhino rendered species "functionally extinct"
- New Telecom Policy be brought in next session of Parliament
- EXCITING NEWS: Hyderabad ranked Best city in India
- Telangana Government to pass new Law to make Telugu language compulsory
- Rajinikanth back from Himalayas
- President conferred Padma Vibhushan India's second highest civilian honor
- BMRCL employees union called for an indefinite strike from March 22
- Naidu alleged Jagan, Pawan are acting at behest of Modi
- HAPPY NEWS: Big relief for Hyderabad people from April 1st!!!