Hyderabad sources have stated that according to the police, the accused was identified as Narasimha Charyulu. He had been running an office named 'Bhavishyavani' at Vanasthalipuram for a quite some time now. As there is a good demand for astrology in the city, Narasimha Charyulu cashed the opportunity to dupe gullible women. Meanwhile he used to claim that the present political leaders in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh achieved high positions and fame only because of him.
Furthermore when he started receiving prospective customers, the astrologer started seeking half-nude photographs of customers to solve their problems. He had even misbehaved with college students in the name of offering special prayers.
Meanwhile it is learnt that Narasimha Charyulu also
took money from prominent personalities and politicians promising them of
performing pooja. Five cheating cases had already been registered against the
astrologer in various police stations in the city. Currently the police
recovered an Rs 1 lakh in cash and a pistol from the accused. A case has been
registered against and investigation is on.
Will PM Modi address the plenary session at the WEF in Davos in front of the world leaders? New Delhi sources have reported that Minutes after Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed his keynote address at the World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 in Davos, Congress president Rahul Gandhi took to twitter and suggested that Modi should also address the issue of rising income inequality in the country.
- Petitioner seeks HC direction in filing cases against AP, Telangana Colleges
- Jio's Republic Day offer provides 1.5 GB per day instead of 1GB Per day
- Do you have any projection from 2018 Budget?
- Pawan made a perfect debut in Telangana
- Do you know the food menu for Dinner for PM Modi at Davos?
- Will there be any Income tax cut in 2018 Budget?
- We all have heard the term Budget.... What is it?
- SHOCKING! Here After you can't buy Products at Lower Price on ONLINE SHOPPING SITES - Modi Govt changes Accounting System
- Trump signed a bill reopening the Government to temporarily pay for resuming operations
- Bengaluru flat owners unable to get khata certificates from revenue officials
- Telangana Citizens call it breach of privacy by the police
- Foreign Fund inflows & record gains in domestic equity markets supported the rupee
- One time password leads to heavy losses for Chennai woman!
- Finance officers killed a farmer brutally!
- Confusion in Judge Loya death case!