Chennai sources have stated that Tamilnadu minister Sellur K Raju contradicted the claim of two of his cabinet colleagues that no one was allowed to see late chief minister J Jayalalitha during her hospitalization last year. He told "All the ministers met her". Meanwhile when asked if he had met Jayalalitha during her 75 days of hospitalization from September 22 last year.
Mr. Raju, however, refused to elaborate, and said the death of 'Amma (Jayalalitha)' was a huge loss. The cooperation minister said he was not prepared to say anything more on the issue. He said when pressed further on the claim by Forest Minister Dindigul C Srinivasan that AIADMK leaders had "lied" on the health condition of Jayalalitha and none of them had seen her in hospital as "You must only ask the minister who had expressed that opinion".
Meanwhile recently the state government yesterday
named retired judge of Madras High Court A. Arumughaswamy as head of the
inquiry commission to probe the death of Jayalalitha. Furthermore a judicial
probe was one of the pre-conditions of O Panneerselvam, the present deputy
chief minister, for the merger of factions led by him and Chief Minister E
4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate According to sources from Washington the US Senate had rejected all the four immigration reform proposals put forward, which, if passed, could have immensely benefited the 1.8 million young migrants who were brought to the country as children and hundreds of thousands of 'skilled' Indian IT professionals. Presently the senators failed to get enough votes for either of the immigration bill to be passed.
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong
- Iranian President made his visit to Hyderabad
- Is there a difference in Special Category Status & Special Financial Package?
- Apple gearing up to catapult three new iPhone this fiscal year