Amaravathi sources have made a statement that in order to avoid deaths in road accidents and the Andhra Pradesh government is implementing 'No Helmet and No Petrol' rule from Thursday. According to sources the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu directed the officials on Wednesday that the rule must be implemented in all petrol bunks across the state.
Meanwhile when addressing a meeting on road safety at Secretariat, Naidu said that road safety rules must be implemented strictly to reduce the number of road accidents in the States. He said "Driving without seat belt and helmet led to many road accidents in the year".
Sources have stated that the chief minister
also announced Rs.10 crore for the road safety and measurements. He also ordered
the officials to conduct a weekly check on the motorists for effective
implementation of the rule.
Amit Shah dubbed reason for TDP quitting As per report nine days after TDP quit NDA and moved a no-confidence motion, BJP's national president Amit Shah has finally woken up. Meanwhile after conducting a series of meetings with AP BJP's leaders and political consultants such as Prashant Kishor and considering intelligence reports over the huge furor against BJP among AP people, Amit Shah has 'cried' over TDP quitting NDA in his 9-page letter.
- PM Modi's strong guts in winning 2024 Parliamentary Elections
- BJP MPs directed to hold press interactions about Parliament deadlock
- Tata Steel won a bid to acquire bankrupt Bhushan Steel
- Telangana's ruling TRS bagged all three Rajya Sabha seats
- Donald Trump temporarily excluded six countries on steel and aluminium
- After a two year ban, CSK faces Mumbai Indians on April 7
- Assange accused of rape while Zuckerberg faces no such cases
- The Alien tomato that went viral!!
- Kohli plans to get a penthouse!
- Has Shami admitted his affairs?
- Angry father kills daughter for marrying Dalit !
- Australia abolished employer sponsored 457 visa program, used by Indians
- White House said Trump denies having an affair with McDougal
- Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral