New Delhi sources have stated that the state-run oil marketing firms hiked the price of subsidized cooking gas by Rs 1.50 per LPG cylinder and jet fuel by 6 %, effective from Sunday. Meanwhile according to the Indian Oil Corp (IOC), price of a subsidized 14.2 kg LPG cylinder will now be Rs 488.68 in New Delhi, as against Rs 487.18 earlier. Oil marketing companies (OMCs) revise rates of LPG and jet fuel on the first of every month.
Meanwhile subsidized LPG rates were raised last by Rs 7 per LPG cylinder on September 1, as part of the decision to increase prices every month so as to eliminate subsidies. Furthermore the price of non-subsidized LPG, which consumers buy at market rates after exhausting their subsidized quota of 12 cylinders, was also raised by Rs 1.50 to Rs 599 per cylinder.
According to sources the price of aviation turbine fuel (ATF), or jet
fuel, was also increased from Sunday by 6.04% to Rs 53,045 per kilo litre in
New Delhi, as against the earlier price of Rs 50,020. Jet fuel prices vary with
airports depending on local taxes.
Hollywood actor wrote letter to Parkland students London sources stated that actor George Clooney has penned a letter to the students of the Parkland, Florida high school where a deadly mass shooting claimed the lives of 17 people. Meanwhile the student journalists from Eagle Eye, the newspaper of Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school, where the shooting happened in February
- Woman beaten up by husband & village Panchayat - video goes viral
- Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt