Shirdi sources have stated that President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday inaugurated the newly-built airport at Shirdi in Maharashtra's Ahmednagar district. According to sources the Airport sources said the president's aircraft touched down from New Delhi at the Shirdi airport at 10.30 am. Kovind dedicated the Shirdi airport to the people. Commercial flight operations are scheduled to commence with a flight to Mumbai being operated by Alliance Air.
Accordingly the airport secured the aerodrome license from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for commercial operations last month. Located at 238 km from Mumbai, the country's financial hub, Shirdi has the famous shrine of Sai Baba and is one of the prominent pilgrimage centers in the country.
According to an estimate, about 60,000 pilgrims visit Shirdi every day,
out of which the airport authorities plan to tap at least 10-12%. Meanwhile The
2,750 sqm terminal building has been designed to handle a total of 300
passengers, including the arriving ones.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurated UP Investors Summit 2018 According to sources from Lucknow Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani addressed the gatherings at the UP Investors Summit 2018 in Lucknow. He said, "Jio will invest another 10,000 crore in UP over the next 3 years. We have made Jio phone virtually free in order to make India digitally empowered." Meanwhile a total of 30 sessions have been planned for the two day summit, to be attended by many central ministers. Accordingly CM Yogi Adityanath had personally overseen the preparations for
- CBI sealed residential premise & office of Rotomac directors in New Delhi
- Turnbull sees himself as having a lot in common with Trump
- Junior Trump to visit business across four Indian cities
- Despite Govt ignorance, Rahman welcomes Trudeau!!
- KFC crisis grows bigger!!
- Supreme Court helps Winking girl!!
- AP State Government University to become Nation's First Digital University: Started serving 2 Lakh students through FREE Smart Phone App
- 13 digit Mobile numbers coming soon!!
- Did Trump kissed the receptionist at Trump Tower?
- RBI reiterated confidential instructions for SWIFT to control bank frauds
- Who is Kamal Hassan's Political Hero?
- Rottinghaus & Vaughn thinks Trump's position could greatly increase by the next poll
- Will Kamal Hassan follow footsteps of APJ Abdul Kalam?
- Malaysian firm HelloGold plans to catapult online gold platform in Thailand
- Telangana government plans to construct a new monument