Hyderabad sources have made a statement that Tollywood actor Mohan Babu will be honored with a doctorate by MGR University on October 4 in Chennai. Sources have stated that the actor’s younger son Manchu Manoj broke the news on his twitter handle.
Meanwhile according to sources the doctorate will be awarded for his work in cinema and education. Earlier, Mohan Babu was awarded an honorary doctorate by the University of California, Berkeley.
Meanwhile Mohan Babu has acted in over 500 movies over a span of four
decades and produced several movies under his banner, Sree Lakshmi Prasanna
Pictures. The former Rajya Sabha MP established Sree Vidyanikethan Educational
Trust, which houses over 20,000 students starting from KG to PG.
President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha Puri sources reported that President Ram Nath Kovind paid obeisance to the deities at Shree Jagannath Temple here and sought blessings amid tight security. According to sources Kovind, who is on his maiden visit to Odisha after becoming President, was welcomed at the Singhdwar, the Lion's Gate of the 12th century shrine, by Gajapati King of Puri Dibyasingha Deb and senior servitors.
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision